Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting into the Podcasting Business

Let me start off by saying I need another project like I need a hole in the head.  We all know this, yet, here I am.  This is what happens when you think you know a thing or two and you get to talking to somebody super smart in marketing and management over beers (a lot of beers actually).

It has been a long time coming but I'm very proud to announce that Brian Gracely and I will starting a Cloudcast (remember, Brian's in marketing) around the subject of data center convergence and cloud computing.  We plan to do things a little differently and hopefully you will like the results.  Head on over to the The Cloudcast site and listen to the teaser and let us know what you think!  The iTunes Feed is up in the store and Stitcher Radio Station coming soon.

No comments: