Monday, May 17, 2010

My Next Step

Well, I can finally talk about it.  Last week at ePlus' National Sales Meeting in Orlando my new position in the company was formally announced.  We will be making some changes to the structure of our Engineering practice and I have been asked to help lead this transition.  Going forward I will serve as the National Practice Lead of Data Center.  My initial responsibilities will include the standardization of both our pre-sales and post-sales Data Center Practice as well as over sight of our National Data Center Lab facilities.  I will be covering servers, virtualization, storage, and layer 2 networking products.  I am very excited about this role and I believe this will produce very effective results!

8 comments:

Colin McNamara said...

Congratulations Aaron

Brad Hedlund said...

Congratulations Aaron!
Well deserved.

Cheers,
Brad

Aaron Delp said...

Thank You Both!

Andrew Storrs said...

Congrats Aaron that sounds like it'll be a great challenge (and fun!).

Andrew Miler said...

Congratulations! I figured something like this had to be in the offing given recent events...

Mark said...

Congratulations Aaron, and I look forward to continuing to work with you and ePlus on continued Cisco UCS success.

Unknown said...

Congrats! This will be a huge year for DDC!:)

If we can ever help in any way, don't hesitate to ask!

Chad Sakac said...

Congrats Aaron - if there is ever anything I can do to help, drop me a line!